Rain Supports

Saturday 14 May 2011

Neil Dylandy's car: Lancia Rally 037?

Back with the topic about Neil Dylandy, my favorite character from Gundam 00. I'm not a huge fan of cars, even in anime, but in some episodes of G00 season 1, Neil was pictured with his funky car, even in the 2nd opening song. I thought he looked cool as a driver, and his car looks pretty unusual and sexy.


Rumors had it that Neil's car is a Lancia, but no one confirmed what series of Lancia it was. There were some talks that the car is a Lancia Stratos, since Neil's codename is Lockon Stratos. But when I tried to check the picture of a Lancia Stratos, it didn't match Neil's car. Lancia Stratos is too aerodynamic and smoothly bullet-like compared to Neil's.




Just now I saw a random picture on web, and I was like "Oh goodness, this is Neil's car!" The shape and the driver's seat and dashboard is indeed similar to some scenes in season 1. This is Lancia Rally 037. The color scheme of the real car doesn't match the car's color in G00, but yeah as I said, so far this is the most convincing assumption about which type of Lancia that belongs to Neil. I'd be really glad if there is any further confirmation that Neil's car is indeed Lancia Rally 037... for my "future references"~ *rubs hands and grins evilly*

No comments:

Post a Comment