Rain Supports

Friday 6 May 2011

Neil, Anime Counterpart and Gender Problem. Huh?

I'll be randoming here so brace for impact~ 


Sometimes, people find similarities between themselves and a fictional character. Some of the anime characters like Kino from Kino no Tabi have similarities with my personality. But I think I have more in common with Neil Dylandy, a pilot from Gundam 00, above any other anime characters. Look at the picture above. Now, comment. Some buddies of mine said "but you're a girl..." and you know why they said that. Neil is Irish, Neil is hot, Neil is a DUDE. But, hey come on, why can't I have some things in common with a male character just because I'm a girl? I guess he describes my personality quite well. The me who shows up in front of my good friends is similar to him: easy going, not easily get pissed off, being serious when it is needed, a mood maker (although I'm less cheery than him) and 'baby-sitter' for some, a trusted confidant, a keen and silent observer who quickly reads atmosphere and understanding things, an 'unofficial leader' at times, but little does people know that he (and me) hides a lot of deeper emotions inside. I just don't get why I can't choose a man as my anime counterpart. Puzzling me. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment