Rain Supports

Thursday 14 April 2011

HETALIA: Favorite Characters Line-Up!

A cute friend of mine recommended Hetalia for me to watch (thanks little missy R.P., wherever you are, miss ya!), and indeed this is a refreshing anime series. Like she said, this anime is good for you guys who like world history, without giving you frowns or much thinking. The setting is pretty much around World Wars, and the characters here are representations of the countries which mainly took part on the war, and there are also some stereotypical things about each country which can make you roll on the floor laughing. But anyway, here are my favorite characters from the series.






#1: Germany
Discipline and seriousness! What more could you ask from Germany? But despite the stereotypes, I really love how they made him as a tsundere character, who is actually more than willing to compromise with others, or saving good-for-nothing Italy every time he got into troubles. When he got crossed, he never beat anyone's ass up, but rather sulking and grumbling alone. Aw. I really adore his hidden cuteness. LOL


#2: Russia
Perhaps the most bizzare character through the whole series, Russia is somewhat like a cute little boy. He's the tallest among all characters though, but his face is sweet like a child, and indeed he has dual child-like persona: likeable and innocent, but sometimes also cluelessly cruel. The thing that I like to imitate from him is his weird "kol kol kol" noise when he felt annoyed, somewhat like a clacking sound from his mouth XD


#3: Japan
Germany said once that he couldn't comprehend Japan (as much as he can't understand Italy XD), but indeed Japan is all you wish for a mysterious taste. Doesn't talk much, reserved but also extremely dextrous are interesting facets of Japan's personality. He's a serious, proper and polite man, but actually he's pretty shy to those he has just met and doesn't really speak up his mind. And actually I like Japan for his similarities with my own personality in daily life ;)


P.S. To anyone who follows this blog, I have a question: from those 3 characters above, actually who is my #1 favorite character? Contact me, and your reward will be waiting~

4 comments:

  1. I just had to comment!
    Germany is your fav, character!!
    *crosses fingers and hopes she remembered right*

    -rushes off to sleep now-

    xxx

    Queen ( you know who I am X3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go for Japan! I go for Japan! I go for Japan! Do I get my prize now? :P

    @Miri: You're here!!!!!! Join our organization ne?

    @Both of you: Oh! Which reminds me! I wanna recreate a Gundam Girls Group (outside of crunchyroll! O______O Wanna?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Missy Joey: Processing your answer~ O.o

    @You both (if Miri reads this): of course I want! It'll be fun... but where?

    ReplyDelete